Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sad... Dissapointed... Low- Self- Esteem

It's been quite hard for me. Exams results is out. There's been good news, bad news around. As i just about to check my results this early morning. The line prevent me from doing it. Sucks Lines. It really make me mad, since it already so nervous and anxious about the results. When the line getting better. I just found out. Out of 3 subjects, i failed 1 subject which was the hardest and the most important one. I couldn't accept it. I just need a C to pass, and they marked me C-. So i need to resit that subject, Science for Building. It was my first failure since i studied at TAR College. I try to forget it and enjoy what have left in my holidays. I've heard some pretty bads about my friends results too~ I`m sorry to hear that. It's just a bad day, with some bad feelings. So just pray hard...

No comments: