Saturday, May 30, 2009

JUSCO day

Yesterday was JUSCO day. People were all crowded inside JUSCO, as i can see it just in front my window. Some friends and i were too silly to join them. Haha. We decide to go there buy something, it's already 10.00pm. When we go and buy. There were really many people. Even, paid things also have to queu up. The 1st time ever, we shop until 12.30am in JUSCO. Stupid enough, haha.

Saturday- as i was about to attend my 1st class for 1st semester, second year. I`d been denied. When i was about to go out, friends called up and ask to help out for the moving out. Elden and some friends had moved to Alpha. So, i've missed the whole week class

2 comments:

FahJs said...

tat jusco day oso my birthday, and i oso lap a lot of things in jusco tat day...

FahJs said...

tat jusco day oso my birthday, and i oso lap a lot of things in jusco tat day...