Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

24th & 25th Dec 08

During Christmas Eve, BCCM celebrate Christmas. It is my 1st Christmas at KL here, and also this is my 1st Christmas without my family members. But i still can enjoy with friends. Thanks God. Church Service started at 10pm, we've got sketch, presentations, singing carols with lighting candles. We run till almost 2am. Many people come that night. Really nice. After that, Ket Yung stay at my place as after church we go Feeling Cafe play pool. After pool go Yam Cha with Ket Yung and Yong Nan them. Till 6am, we reached home. On Christmas Day, we can't believe that i`m rushing for my school homeworks!... At night, we go 維 亭 house for the last Caroling. Pastor asked us to share about our caroling experience as it is the 1st time at KL, BCCM Ampang here.

No comments: