Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stress is out there. Almost reach me.

Stress is nearby, i can smell it. I felt boring enough for classes which start at 8am, end at 9pm. There's no such school in this world produces such time table, but TARC i think. Monday classes were like that. But still lucky enough, wednesday and thursday were completely off for my class. I hate projects, assignments, homework, presentation as so so so on... They are killing me. But that's part of it. I can't escape but to face THEM all. This semester looks alot more harder for me, it's getting harder and harder. I've got to study Structural Studies where i totally don't understand what the lecturer had been talking about, just bla-bla-bla there. Legal Studies, where we need to study abit of LAW. Lecturer also start from bla, end at bla. Measurement 2, count here and there. Building Services 2, study about air systems by far. Economics, i didn't even take economics subject during my secondary school studies. Buildsoft programme where we learn some computer softwares for construction at CAD Centre. Finally, Building Lab where we do some lab projects and assignments. So far, i`ve just complaining all of the subjects. I pray God, so that can help me and guide me pass through all these. At the moment, i was thinking about playing soccer and a trip to Genting Highlands with my classmates. Trying to relax and abandon stress!

No comments: