Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally~!!! My blog come to alive, i managed to revive it~!!!...






First of all, i`m sorry that, my blog haven't been update for 4 and a half months!!!... Sorry blog. I`ll try my best not to abandon and try to update new things into it. Exam is around the corner, and maybe this is the reason why i start to update my blog. Next monday, (Tamadun Islam) wednesday, (Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan) and lastly saturday, (science for building). I hope that when friends visited my blog, also pray for my examinations. Doing revision for Tamadun Islam, and this while, the weather is very terrible, damm hot!!!... Make people not feel like to study. Gambateh~!!!

2 comments:

★〖ㄨǐňɡ】☆ said...

hahax..
gambateh arr..
good luck for ur test..
^^

Stephen said...

yea... thanks... hope to see u very soon...